ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

GIRL ON FIRE- BY ALICIA KEYS

She most definitely has got the key to many hearts, or don't you all think? She is one of the bestselling music artists of all time. And the numbers says it all- 35 million plus albums sold and 30 million plus singles to the boot. She just released the name of her new album titled- GIRL ON FIRE.

And the picture been bandied as the new album cover is very very SEXY!!! It's a black sheer outfit that shows her bodacious curve to the t. We love!!! Talking about the title of her new album, she says she's had the title in her mind for quite a while. Quoting her-

'It’s been hard to hold it back and now I’m not holding it back anymore! It is called Girl on Fire!!! And that’s exactly how I feel!!! 'You’ll be learning more about it soon… but let me just say before making this record, in some ways I felt like a lion locked in a cage…
'I felt like a girl misunderstood that no one really knew, I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a Girl on Fire, the lion broke free!!'

So everyone should expect a very fired up Alicia Keys on this album. Maybe another Grammy is on the way? By the way, she's won 14 Grammy awards already and this album is her 5th studio album, and might just add to the tally.


No comments: