ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2018

YVONNE JEGEDE DROPS FIRST BABY!!! ELATED NEW MOTHER DROPS A HEARTFELT MESSAGE ABOUT THE CONNECT BETWEEN MOTHER AND CHILD!!!




Couple-Kunle & Yvonne

Actress and entertainer, Yvonne JEGEDE-Fawole is on top of the moon, in fact on top of the sun and stars right now as she had just dropped her bouncing baby child, her 1st child ever, after being on a the wondrous 9 months course that every woman prays for. And it's a November 1 child!!!!!

And like it is with first time mothers, she couldn't contain her joy at being part of such a miracle. So elated was she that she had to try to put her heart and feelings in words, waxing quite lyrical and emotional, explaining the joy of motherhood and the connect between a mother and her child thus --

"when I first laid eyes on you, heard your cry and felt your heartbeat, I developed an unconditional love. I never knew I could witness an angel on earth, you are so beautiful X. From the moment you were handed to me, I felt something new awakened inside my heart. You have brought me so much joy I cannot explain. I promise to give you everything I have. Hold unto my hand and never let it go, I will cross any ocean before I let you down. I know someday you'll grow into someone who will shine bright for the world to see because you are a star, don't let anybody tell you otherwise because there's no dream in this world that you cannot achieve. Thank you for choosing me as a channel to come into this world, it is a privilege I will never take for granted.
With love,
Mamma🌹

#MyGreatesrAchievementIsHere
#ALetterToMyFirstChild
#MyMostPreciousGift
#TheNewTitleMummy
#GratefulHeart
#Testimony
#Miracle
#Nov1

And heartfelt felicitations have been pouring in like an unstoppable rain ever since. With her colleagues failing over each other to say their bits.

Yvonne and her husband, Kunle 'Abounce' Fawole who is the son of famous thespian Bukky Ajayi had gotten married a year ago in February of 2017, after being live-in-lovers for as much as 14 years. Both are in their 30s and both are in the same industry too. This is their first baby and it was born in the US, just yesterday.

From here also, we say a big, quite massive congratulations to one of the newest mama in town. May the new baby fulfill all God's plans. 

5 comments:

Mama Borngirl said...

Congratulations, God bless your baby.

Anonymous said...

Enter your comment... congrats to her.



BEE

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to her , God bless the new arrival and the growing family

Anonymous said...

Hiya my favorite family member! Permit me
to express that this post is awesome, fantastic written and published
and are available by using just about all substantial infos.
I¡¦d want to see supplemental blog posts that fit this description .

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I'm certainly Alex JohnWonderful information, thanks a lot for expressing type of info.This is upon knowledge that appeared to
be in search of,Cheers a bunch over again. Another thing pleasant one particular and presents in-depth knowledge.you will see
additional information head over to at Zynga Broken in to Webpage.