ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

BOBRISKY JOINS THE FRAY & DELIVERS FAST PACED LEFT-RIGHT COMBO ON STELLA


Bobrisky 

Stella Dimoko Korkus 

Tonto Charity Dikeh

Nigeria's number 1 cross-dresser extraordinaire and by extension West Africa's most prominent one at that, Idris Okunneye aka Bobrisky has joined the fray in the unfolding battle drama between online publisher extraordinaire and the fear of celebrities, Stella Dimoko-Korkus versus celebrity pugilist extraordinaire Tonto C. Dikeh.

Bobrisky who is known for his epic cat fights and his undying loyalty to his Bff Tonto, has joined the fray powerfully as Tonto's tag team member and he is already huffing and puffing, throwing jabs, combined with very dangerous left and right hooks, plus leg drops and all what have you. Bobrisky who is seemingly a mixed martial artist, is not doing his fight in any conventional way, but from the look of it, it's like everything is a weapon with him. Hand, leg, mouth, fist etc.

After the pulverizing blows that Stella had delivered on Tonto, which must have dazed her temporarily, Bobrisky without waiting to tag Tonto officially, just ran into the arena of thr fight to rescue her friend and in doing so, delivered some mesmerizing blows of her own on Stella thus-

Madam Mary AMAKA someone just sent me your post where you said you won’t answer me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. There is absolutely nothing you wanna use to insult me because am way richer than your generation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚”

“I’m shameless there is nothing you wanna say I haven’t heard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I’m Bobrisky no one win my battle ! If you wanna come for my bestie @tontolet come with d real story not lies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yes I supported her because you mention my name. Old cargo go and take several seat.”

He then went further delivering this too, while shooting from the hip-

I’m a Peaceful soul, but don’t try shit with me or my friends. I have every right to STAND up for my bestie because she is my friend. D annoying part dat got me so pissed 😑. That old witch lied about tonto.”

Blog d right story not d wrong one biko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Stella you might still change your mind to come for me. I’m here waiting…. I repeat no one win my BATTLE. Stupid old woman. They are calling you for village meeting Stella. Your age don pass ig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Asaba ashewo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚”

But Stella Dimoko-Korkus who is a prize fighter herself only responded to Bobrisky in a no holds barred way, hitting below the belt thus-

"As for Bobrisky calling me out on your behalf. How and why should I respond to a man who has cardiac arrest of the blokos now pretending to be a woman? I don't know how to respond so I ll ignore you Bob who is rejected in the gay community for being dirty and stinky down there.....

Stella also delivered another mind numbing shade the way of Bobrisky, as part of a response to Tonto in another instance thus-

"I don't need any confused gender paying my rent or shop for me in Dubai.

So who responds next? Or who would tag on the sides of the combatants next?

Let's wait and see!!!! 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stella you are too old for this thrash.

Anonymous said...

Stella is a hypocrite. Who would think she had such conversations with Tonto in those chats, yet she calls Tonto names. The next person that will come for Stella is Cossy Orjiakor, she calls that one pole dancer!

Anonymous said...

Stella is a hypocrite no be today.... she can dish out but to take . She a proper agbaya. She allows hateful comment for others but let someone put any comment about SDk and she will roar like a wild lion.....

Anonymous said...

Both of you should come out of anon ooo

Anonymous said...

Also a longtime fountain pen appreciator.

Anonymous said...

Don’t mind her. With her age, level & years in journalism, she still collects money to defame people. Tnk u Tonto for stylishly mentioning that. I used to hold her up there but that’s in d past now.

Anonymous said...

@6:13 you are also anon too 😏

Anonymous said...

@anon 6:14 you should also come out of anon too πŸ˜‹

Anonymous said...

@anon 6:13 you should also come out of anon too πŸ˜‹

Anonymous said...

So is it true tontoh and Bob eat sh1t like D. O I wont be surprised. After fking pastor bushiri and bring him bad luck that his church has now collapsed now its sh1t5eating for Arab money.. D.O you are slacking.

As for Bob IT IS a dead animal to me

Anonymous said...

What Stella said about Tonto and Ini Edo now makes sense. It was Tonto coming on here on that post about Ini and barking like a mad dog! The person on that post was so mad that I believe it could only be Tonto!

Fan said...

I don’t think it was Tonto. I think it was the wife of one of Stanel’s friends who Ini messed around with.