ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2019

MILLIONAIRESS HAIR-PRENEUR #MIZWANEKA BRUTALIZED & SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE




We are too sure that the young lady entrepreneur at 29, who prior to this terribly unsavory experience from those who ordinarily should protect her/us, that's talking about the Nigerian Police, had had and was still having a very euphoric 3 weeks, till it was brought to an abrupt end, would still be thinking it's a nightmare, that she would soon wake up from!!!!

Just imagine one trying to wake oneself up or pinching one self repeatedly to see if what had happened or what was meted on her was real and true. So the Nigerian Police like we know them, have turned into an attack dog, who feel that because they carry weapons and work for the state, can mete instant justice on whomsoever they feel like doing such to? Without anything happening to them! Just imagine a man dipping his hands under a woman's skirt, not your wife or daughter, to retrieve what's not his? What does it even mean, fundamental human right?

At the end of the assault, invasion and battery, the mother of three, Nwanneka Doris Nkumah, the owner of #mizwanneka, who only 2 weeks or more prior had launched her staggering new car valued at N120 million Naira & just on Sunday opened her new hair HQ with pomp, was worse for wear and had to visit the hospital.

Thank God that at least she wasn't shot nor killed, because a so called 'accidental discharge' could have occurred and hmmmmmmm, thag would be another story entirely oooooo. God be praised.

Read her personal narration of what had occurred below.

So I was going back home from work at exactly 1.00 a.m. this morning and these policemen, I don’t even know what these ones are called, stopped the car I was in and asked us to open the car for a search which we did and he searched everywhere.

“Came to where I was sitting and tried to forcefully open the middle compartment, I said, ‘Oga, use the button abeg don’t force it.’ Then this policeman who I assumed was already high on drug or something started shouting that why must I tell him that. I was first shocked and trying to understand where the sudden shout came from and he immediately started saying, ‘you must be mad’ and all.

“It was 1.00 a.m. in the morning, and the only thing I could do was try to reach for my phone while he was still shouting.

“Immediately he saw my phone, he forcefully tried to take it from me. I quickly put the phone under my skirt and the police put his hands right under my skirt and took the phone. I tried to reach out to my other phone, he held me so tight and broke one of my nails, I started bleeding.

“I got down from the car and held his shirt, then two (policemen) more came out, started dragging me everywhere. Three men on one woman😳 Wow @nigerianpolice you can do better.

They dragged me until they broke three other nails and all three started bleeding again. I held the man, told him to kill me which he actually tried to do.”

The Police authorities are said to be investigating the matter to bring the offending, disgraceful police officers to book. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a married woman and a mother,what was she doing out so late without company?

Anonymous said...

For a married woman and a mother,what was she doing out so late without company?

Anonymous said...

Kpele dear!

Anonymous said...

Not condoning assault of any kind and there is 2 sides to every story. Unfortunately our society have this entitlement mentality once they have a little fame or money, they feel like they are above the law and cannot be stop or question by Police in their big cars. I’m sure her little change makes her think that she cannot be stop by the Police. Respect is reciprocal #onlyinNaija

Anonymous said...

Not condoning assault of any kind and there is 2 sides to every story. Unfortunately our society have this entitlement mentality once they have a little fame or money, they feel like they are above the law and cannot be stop or question by Police in their big cars. I’m sure her little change makes her think that she cannot be stop by the Police. Respect is reciprocal #onlyinNaija

Matter for Martha said...

Going back home from work at 1am. Married woman at 1am.

Anonymous said...

Truth be told, by personal experience, she is extremely rude!!!! May be that's why she was even brutalized. She might have spoken very rudely to those policemen. Though rudeness doesn't justify brutality in anyway Sha oooooo....

Anonymous said...

Even if she's rude and even if she's out at 3am, nobody should be assaulted by anyone much less the police.
Her nails are ugly though

Anonymous said...

Wow! Married women are not already to go home at 1am in Nigeria? No wonder lots of unhappy couples.