INTRODUCING ntel NOVA

INTRODUCING ntel NOVA
FULLY LOADED FOR YOUR WORLD OF 4G LTE. BEST 4G/LTE CONNECTION IN NIGERIA!

Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

MM COLLABORATES WITH AFRICAN FASHION WEEK, LONDON 2012

COVER OF THE MAIDEN EDITION OF THE OFFICIAL AFWL MAGAZINE
Just in case you didn't know before, we are telling you very LOUD & CLEAR; MaestroMedia and the organisers of the AFWL 2012 have joined forces together to deliver one of the best things to happen to London in 2012, during the Olympics. In case anyone has forgotten for any reason(s) whatsoever, the Olympics event is set for the land of the Queen come this summer. And because of that, you can all expect that London or should we say the UK would be filled to capacity during this period

Come August 3 & 4, 2012, AFWL 2012 would showcase to a large bang!!!! The 2011 edition of the show, which was the maiden one, was an unbelievable success in all ramifications- designer participation for a 1st ever show was unprecedented, the crowd/visitors/guests/audiences that came for the 2 days extravaganza was unbelievable, the media coverage was outstanding over 50 online coverage, good coverage from BBC, REUTERS, CNN, GUARDIAN UK and many more, it was a great showcase that held at the Gibson Hall, Bishopsgate, London.

The sophomore edition is planned to be bigger and much better in all ways. We are expecting not less than 60 Designers from all over, it is been tagged the biggest African inspired fashion showcase in the UK and by extension Europe. The venue for the 2012 edition is Spitalfields Market Hall, a venue that can accommodate a crowd of 15,000 conveniently. We intentionally did that, so that there would be enough space to maneuver for all. Imagine a show during the Olympics, imagine the number of visitors from all over the world,  that would be converging in London, and imagine the unprecedented Press/media mileage.

In addition, the organisers of AFWL 2012, would be launching a 100 page all colour magazine, that would feature all the designers/ exhibitors that would showcase at the 2 days event, 60 % of the magazine would cover advertisement and the remaining 40% features and all, about 10,000 plus of the 1st class magazine would be printed and distributed for free to all.

We are doing all that is possible to get an airline to support this laudable project, it is one that has been created to give emerging designers from all over Africa, the opportunity to showcase their talents in one of the renowned fashion capitals of the world-London. This year’s showcase like we already said is planned to be massive.  L'Oreal,Paris is the official Hair sponsors. In Nigeria, we already have Complete Fashion Magazine as a  media partner and many more are coming on board.

For more details about participation-

odapplause2010@gmail.com



1 comment:

joan isioma elumelu okorodudu said...

We pray and hope that an airline can help airlift models ,designers and so many other people going for this great event.The maiden edition was awesome and i am personally looking forward to this 2nd edition.Thank you maestro media for the support.