ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HAPPY MANY BIRTHDAYS TO KUNBI, INI & OJY!!!

KUNBI OYELESE
OJY OKPE
INI EDO
Birthday felicitations poured out in torrents for these gorgeous 3, as they all mark an additional year in their lives.

All 3 are ladies who have done very well for themselves in what they do. Olakunbi Oyelese one of the trio today clocked the big 30 and it was an outpouring of heartfelt birthday messages for the delightsome designer, who is the creative genius behind the fashion designing brand April by Kunbi. Truth be told, she's done really well with her label. The graduate of the world famous New York Fashion Institute of Technology is already being celebrated as one of the major generation next in the fashion world in Nigeria. 

Her clientele list keeps growing bigger and bigger by the day, with more celebrities and stars getting hooked. 

We particularly love the birthday message on her instagram page- ''How can I say Thanks for the things you have done for me, Things so undeserved. I have been sick, I have been heartbroken, I have been bereaved, but more than anything I have been Blessed! God has been soo good to me and he's not done with me yet. I 'm super grateful to be alive, celebrating my 30th!!''

I've been blessed with an amazing family and friends that have become sisters and brothers. No one reading this will be cut in the their youth in Jesus name. I want you all to be alive and well when I celebrate my 80th!

The 2nd person is none other than the gracious and gorgeous Ojy Okpe, former model extraordinaire and now wife and mother. Ojy still looks lithe and gorgeous any day. The only other Nigerian model to have gotten major international contract was discovered at the age of 17 years old. 

She's walked for such fashion giants like Ralph Lauren, Gianni Versace, Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, Dolce & Gabbana & Oscar De la Renta just to mention a few. She's a graduate of the St Johns University with a Bachelors in Science in Communications & a minor in Film Production. 

Ojy on her instagram page just exclaimed thus- Whipee!!! It's my birthday #jumping and #reaching the stars. 

The last but not the least of the trio is none other than one of the biggest names in the Nollywood Industry in Nigeria and by extension Africa- Ini Edo-Ehiagwina. The gorgeous & well respected thespian was born April 19, 1982, making her just 32 years old. The graduate of Theater Arts has done over a century of movies already and she's one of the highest paid also. 

So happyyyyyyyyyy birthday to all the 3 gorgeous ladies, many more eventful years ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and I will leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

Ojy Okpe is a former model, why? Because she's married? Do we have retired models? Or is she taking a break from modelling. Models never retire, if they are real models, I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

If she's not modelling what does she do? Model forever to ring in the checks. The cash flow has ended. Shhhh!