ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

KIM KARDASHIAN'S CONFESSIONS




The recently estranged Kim Kardashian has started talking about  how she got married and broke the relationship after only 72 days. Quoting her  ‘’I want a family, babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed into something too soon.’’



Asked if the whole wedding ceremony and attendant hoopla! Were not all just for the dough!  . She said ‘’I MARRIED FOR LOVE. I’D NEVER MARRY FOR TV, money, or anything like that.  I got so caught up with the hoopla and the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people’’.  Kim claims to be a ‘’hopeless romantic.’’ The 31 year old reality TV queen had gotten married over 4 months ago to basketball player Kris Humphries-26. The wedding ceremony had cost them  about 6.2 Million Pounds- but it earned them 11Million Pounds from endorsements, television coverage and magazine deals. And just 72 days after the whole shenanigan, the couple parted. Making everyone believe it was all make believe.

So after all this shenanigans would anyone believe KK again?

2 comments:

t said...

The girl's body/figure is wonderful, but she could use some reconnecting with simplicity. Don't blame Obama for saying No Kardashians for his daughters...The KK you quoted here is childish for a 31-year-old, kinda like the Paris Hilton airhead act in those days.

Anonymous said...

Personally,I just think she needs to get a life.