The Miss Nigeria casting team has been touring around cities across the country in search of the next queen.
Created in 1957 Miss Nigeria beauty pageant has discovered and made beauty queens such as Grace Oyelude, Julie Coker, Helen Prest Ajayi, Binta Sukai, Vien Tetsola, Sylva Edem, Ene Lawani and Damilola Agbajor into household names. Now in its 38th year, African Telecommunications Network has brought this epitome of African culture and tradition. The contestants will not only carry a worthy title but will also serve our great nation by becoming ambassadors and positive role models to Nigerian women and Nigerians in the Diaspora.
At the end of the casting tour, 36 contestants will be selected to part-take in the two-week reality TV show 'THE MAKING OF A QUEEN", in which eliminations will take place leaving 21 ladies to compete for one crown at the Grand finale.
Our ultimate goal is to choose a queen based on elegance, poise, talent, intelligence and beauty.
DATE: MARCH 30TH 2013
VENUE: CIVIC CENTER
ADDRESS: OZUMBA MBADIWE STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
- All participants must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years old. -
- All participants must be Nigerian citizens.
- -Participants must not be married, must not be mothers or pregnant. -Participants must be of good health & moral character. - Participants must speak fluent English.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PRESENTED AT CASTING VENUE
MORE INFO AFTER THE BREAK. PLS CLICK ON READ MORE
- Application form - Bank teller (proof of payment) of N2500
- ID card or a copy of your Birth certificate
- Account details: Miss Nigeria Pageant, Zenith Bank, Account Number: 1013193422
- 2 recent photographs (one head-to-shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.
HOW TO REGISTER
To be considered for the 38th annual Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant, you must complete the application form below in detail and bring to the casting venues. The FINAL deadline for application is march 2013.
Download the form, print it out, fill it and bring to the casting venue together with the other documents mentioned above. INTERNATIONAL applicants can also apply from outside Nigeria by submitting a YouTube video. (Please note International Applicant must be of Nigerian Citizen by birth).
For all press, sponsorship and enquiries please email or call 08033278752 or 08091892258.
Also like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter