You can't take it from Sade Okoya that she's a fashion icon in the making. Undoubtedly her place in the almanac of fashion and style history is assured. That she's a fashionista though, doesn't mean she cannot make some little mistakes here and there sometimes. Those little mistakes here and there doesn't still take away from the fact, that she is an icon in fashion and style in the making.
That's because even the very best of them one way or the other would miss the point sometimes. That's why we are all human. To reach the state of utter perfection would mean the person is above the rules of the earth and therefore on the way to immortality and shouldn't be addressed as being human no more. Merciless Messi and the indescribable Ronaldo most often in games makes some silly mistakes, but they are still 2 of the best in the game no doubt,in an absolutely different liga from all others.
Chief Dr. Mrs Folashade Okoya, the tall and gorgeous wife of multimillionaire business magnate Aare Razak Akanni Okoya, is as human as any other human can be. And fashionwise and at her age, we can score her at least not less than 70%, because she at least makes the effort. The remaining 30% is the allowance for that much needed and allowed margin of error. The reason for her high score is also because, truth be told she is consistent and makes the effort and gets it near right most often than not.
What we believe though is that the remaining which could have taken this whole lifesyle thing for her to the absolute stratosphere, deep into the clouds above was if she could have gotten a private tutor/teacher on the side to help brush up on her communication skills, where it might still be a bit lacking. For this part that some don't quite look at, also adds to the totality of the being.
Nothing in the world stops her from doing this as she has the resources and wherewithal in abundance to do so and it is to her own advantage. And there's nothing to be ashamed of in it at all, especially If the goal is all about her own self improvement. Many have done same in the past before and many would also do same in the future to come also, so it's not a big deal at all. The confidence such a bold move would add to one's psyche/being would be absolutely unimaginable!
Style like it is said, is the totality of a being. It encompasses all that makes that being a unique personality.