ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NICKI MINAJ ROCKS THE COVER OF THE JULY 2013 MARIE CLAIRE

NICKI IN A LAQUAN SMITH BODYSUIT WHICH GOES FOR $1206
The Award winning entertainer is a chameleon, who knows how to effortlessly transform. One minute she's a vamp, the next she looks girly-girly nice. Those her hair transformations also are mad gorgeous. 

She's the cover subject of the July 2013 edition of top lifestyle magazine Marie Claire. And truth be told, she looks spanking Hot!!!

Her cover picture has her wearing a Laquan Smith black bodysuit. Laquan was in Lagos, Nigeria sometime last week at a private viewing on the Island. 

Hear some of Nicki's Wisdom nuggets-
Don't Chase any man, Put your School First. Men Love independent women. You don't have to be a bitch, but there's nothing wrong with it at times. Men are kids at heart. They want to be nourished and pet like a dog. 

Is this True ?

Asked if she worked out. She had this to say-
I don't work out. I hate it. I don't mean to sound super-lazy. I tried it for a time. I lost my boobs. When I feel I need to lose weight, I just change what I eat. I cut carbs & Sugar. I 'll do water & protein and fruit. But I do think you should work out. 


MORE GORGEOUS PICTURES AFTER THE BREAK. PLS CLICK ON READ MORE BELOW









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really bored of nicki! Yawn yawn her time is up!

Kenyan babe

Fan said...

She looks much better when she covers up.