|GRECIAN GODDESS MUNACHI ABII|
|SEXY IN SHEER TOKE MAKINWA-|
|DELIGHTSOMELY FORM FITTED MONALISA|
Stars & celebrities alike who knows what the time says, now understand very well, that how they are dressed is how people will view them, so in order not to be seen in the wrong light, they are engaging these few above who seem to have a better, more precise understanding on how people can stand out looking their best.
Our special focus today is on 3 stars/celebrities- upcoming actress Monalisa, Ex-beauty queen Munachi Abii & last but not the least celebrated radio personality(OAP) Toke Makinwa who were all at the Ebony life TV launch dinner at the weekend. The trio all wore black and they were all dressed by the same stylist- Toyin Lawani of the TiannahStyling Fame. The dress code from what we heard was black tie. Meaning formal attire. So from that, lets ask the questions
1. Were they all event appropriate?
2. Who out of the 3 got it totally right?
3. Let's all rate the 3 gorgeous ladies, One after the other- Searing Hot or Hot F£$ckery Mess?
4. Who did the black, most justice?
5. Who needs to be fined and why?
Over to you guys.