ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

TONTO DIKEH SPEAKS ON THOSE GANJA TALES!!!

TONTO DIKEH

 Thespian & budding music act, Tonto Dikeh was shown in some pictures yesterday with 'Ganja' 'Indian Hemp' in those pictures published, it was like she didn't give a damn and was ready to smoke her life away. Many commentators had gone ballistic expressing disgust at the supposed actions of Tonto. With this her response, she has tried to clear the air about the ganja supposedly pictured around her. Hear her. 


TONTO'S RESPONSE & PICTURES AFTER THE BREAK. PLS CLICK ON READ MORE BELOW


GANJA 1

 
GANJA 2



"As much as I would like to ignore the current issue on hemp, I think I owe well-meaning people some clarification. It is so easy the misconception that can come from a picture- the genius of technology. If you cannot find me holding a wrap of marijuana then you may want to slow down on your assumptions. We shouldn’t use our platforms to spread half-truths.
A fan wrote those words with herbs on my birthday on instagram, and I replied: “Thank you #teampoko”. Now how does someone else’s action become my crime? If I said those words ('Mi smoke gaja mi smoke weed while my hatez smoke ma gossip' ) I will stand by them but I didn’t, and just because it is convenient for people to believe the lies still doesn’t make it the truth. The whole thing is falsified by people who just love to have fun at other’s expense.
Let’s put some thought to some of the things we write. Don’t do cut-and-paste. The original pictures are there to see; but no! That is too boring to be the truth. We want the truth to be nasty and spicy for our enjoyment, even if it is a pack of lies. Visit my instagram page and see if the original picture is the same as the ones being circulated
Personally, I have moved on to more significant things and I want you to join me. Do you know how many women suffer domestic violence in Nigeria? What can be done to stop it? Shouldn’t we try to revive the Nigerian homes so we can groom happy and confident children? I am putting the weight of my voice behind domestic violence. What about you?
Stop hitting, slapping, cursing, hurting your partner! Where is the love? Let’s restore the dignity of society with the platform given to us by God. Use that platform of yours to build awareness for more important issues." - Tonto Dikeh

6 comments:

Not Impressed Citizen said...

babe . . . u r really high on something worse dan weed. u rili expect us to bliv this ur monkey n gorilla jist????? like REALLY... ok what of the first wrap with ur business ticket that has dikeh tonto charity on it? is dat d handwork of a fan also? n is dat wrap lolly pop . . . babe bone abeg we already know uv lost it! u displayed it 100% early in th month in london... u couldnt even get a grip of urself. o sorry u wia high on sprite how can i forget that a fan prolly smoked on ur bhalf also.

ps: stop with the loosing mum tale u av up. for cryin out loud u lost ur mum at 3 meaning u really neva knew her. n if u sound like dat what would the orphans say.... mind i lost my dad at 25 i shud grieve more cos i spent a good number of years with him.... kini big deal.

deal with urself babe n behave well. people r watching n waiting for u to get to d ground like flat. cos u almost there.....

fans dont bother hatin me, cos av said my mind n i dont kia wat y'all think.

Anonymous said...

Tonto should be giving d benefit of doupt,let's say she is saying d truth ,we have no way of proving it!so my dear tonto stop walking d walk of shame and be a good example to the youth

ij bby said...

Well said!

Anonymous said...

She definately did not write this epistle!.
Meanwhile,you are in my prayers cos you are losing it slowly and I pray we don't lose you in years to come. Girl!! You need help FAST

Mama Borngirl said...

And Chief Dike is quite responsible here in PH politics... Tonto needs prayers!

Anonymous said...

I have 2 words for u,AMY WINEHOUSE