Sunday, January 1, 2012
PROPHESIES FOR 2012
Welcome to a new year! We hope you all made it hale and hearty. By God's grace all your heart desires would be met with automatic alacrity in the New Year. May 2012 yield onto us, all that's good, great and glorious Though it has begun in a new way: the cashless new economy in Lagos- one hopes it would not give a field day to the scammers (scam artists) and fraudsters, the so called removal of oil subsidy- meaning a bit more hardship, declaration of state of emergency in some states up north- the insecurity in the country is at an alarming rate. All hope is definitely not lost, if messages or better still prophecies coming from some great men of God are to be believed. We came across one of such, credited to the very well respected man of God-Pastor E. A. Adeboye- though unconfirmed and we thought to bring it to every one's attention, maybe one way or the other it shall bring hope to those who believe. We say that because we know for a fact that some would read the words with scorn, while some would believe. The fact is that many monumental things would occur during the course of the year, however it would turn out for you and yours would be determined by you. So believe or not, it’s your choice.
PROPHESIES FOR 2012
1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.
2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.
3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.
4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.
1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.
2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.
3. He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.
1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer.
2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.
3. He said we are to pray against earthquakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. If we pray they will be subdued.
4. The civil unrest that started last year will begin to end this year.
Posted by maestromedia at 7:21 PM