ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

DRAKE GOES GOOD!COVERS GQ- CONFESSES ''I USED TO BE A SERIAL F@#$ER BEFORE, BUT NOW IT DOESNT JUST IRK FOR ME

THE BEST DRAKE HAS EVER LOOKED


Drake the hot Canadian Rap star is gradually going good, not that he was evil before. But according to his own confessions in the new edition of Gentlemen's Quarterly Special Issue- tagged the Style Bible, the star with many hit jams says - He used to sow his wild oats, quite wildly, in his own words

'Where I was in that sort of "I'm young, I'm going to disconnect from my emotions and just do what everyone else tells me I should do and just be a rapper and have my fun.'"

'And for me as a person, it just doesn't work. I just need something else

That wasn't all he had to say, on the subject of FAME & the subject of some of his songs he had this to say -

'I'm trying to find the same feelings that I had for women when I had very little going on, which is tough,' he says.

'When I was in my mom's house, I had nowhere to go, no real obligations. My girlfriend at the time, if she was mad at me, my day was all f***** up. I didn't have anything else.

'And that made for some of the best music, I think, to date. Records where I felt small. That feeling is hard to capture when you're sitting out here in a space like this,' he said gesturing to his Los Angeles mansion.

'It's really difficult for me to find something that makes me feel small.'


The 25 year old dude seems to be on the way towards becoming A MAN OF GOD!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovey smile he's got there.