ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

KIM K CLOCKS 14 MILLION FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER- says THANK YOU GUYS!!



Not minding that she couldn't stay married for too long, the marriage was just for 72 days; her short-lived marriage to Kris Humphries is one of the shortest in the world. The actress, entrepreneur and celeb is on the way to breaking another record sometime soon, though she's still a far cry from the likes of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, P- Diddy and co.

She recently celebrated hitting 14 Millions devoted followers on Twitter and she was so happy about it that she had to say thanks to all her fans. Hear her-
I can’t believe I just passed 14 million followers on Twitter! This is crazy! Thank you all so much… I love you guys!
I wanted to give you all a shout out, but it’s impossible to list you all, so I grabbed as many of my Twitter dolls as I could and put you in a gallery!!
Sorry if you aren’t there, but I love you all! (And more kisses for you at the end of the gallery, lol!) Xo

No comments: