ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

ALICIA KEYS & TWIN SISTER ?





Before any one would flip over and fight me, that I have not gotten my information my right, You need to see the pictures first and tell me, if I am not right in thinking that the wax caricature of the exceptional musician was spot on in terms of resemblance, the wax figure of Alicia was unveiled recently at the very famous Madame Tussard's .

3 comments:

BAVA said...

They both don't look alike to me.

Shakara said...

The wax copy is so white! She's pale but not that pale for a mixed parentage person.

Anonymous said...

There is a homeless woman living on a bridge that looks like her. Unfortunately, she must have me eliminated to be taken back...saints row