ACCESS BANK PLC

ACCESS BANK PLC
....Speed, Service, Security

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, December 31, 2012

FIRE OUTBREAK AT THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR'S HOUSE

The official residence of her Excellency, the Deputy Governor of the State of Aquatic Excellence, Lagos State, Mrs Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire caught fire last night. The cause of the fire at the house located at Osborne Road, Ikoyi, Lagos we hear was an electrical surge. The fire outbreak, was later put under control by the gallant men of NEMA(National Emergency Management Agency) was said to have caused some extensive damages.

Thank God no one was hurt in the fire incidence and thank God for the quick response of the men of NEMA.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They aren't immune to these surges too. E kpele ma.