ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

FUTURE MRS. BANKY WELLINGTON REACTS TO THE BANKY'S ANNOUNCEMENT



It's been like an avalanche of goodwill from all corners since the announcement was made about Banky W hooking Adesua Etomi.

We have all always suspected that Olubankole Wellington was a hopeless romantic, especially with many of those songs by him always crooning about love or loving, with his beautiful and moving epistle describing how he fell in love with Adesua and how he popped the question he majorly confirmed to all and sundry how madly in love with Adesua he is.

In response, the gorgeous thespian, Adesua Tolulope Oluwaseun Etomi has reacted also too with her own version of their love match. Hear her-

On her Instagram page @AdesuaEtomi, she wrote: “I went to an event in 2015 and I suppose that was the beginning of something amazing because once Banky saw me, he decided that he was going to be my biggest fan.


More after the break. Click on read more




“He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friends. At the time, I wasn’t interested in anything but a friendship and he was very respectful of that and so we stayed just friends for about a year and a half.

“Our friendship opened my eyes to a lot of things. Opened my eyes to the type of man Olubankole is and WHAT A MAN. WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN.

“Olubankole, Your Heart is pure and good, to the very core. You are proof that God is real, you are proof that what’s on the inside is greater and so much more powerful than what we see on the outside and you are the evidence of what I hoped for.

“I bless God for entrusting my heart in your hands because I know it’s safe. You are everything i prayed for and so much more.

“Thank you for praying with me, fasting with me, always making time for me, laughing with me, and caring more about me than yourself. Thank you for being kind, loving and full of Integrity.

“And i’d like to say one more thing. I’m SO SORRY that it took me sooo long to realise that it was you. It has always been you. It couldn’t have been anyone else.

“In February 2017, you said you couldn’t be without me and asked me to be your wife and I said YES cause I can’t be without you.

“It will be an absolute pleasure and one of the greatest blessings of my life to walk the path of life with you.

“Thank you for being who you are.

“My goodluck charm, my King, my lover, my bestfriend.

“I love you till eternity and beyond.

“No, This Is not a movie. Future Mrs W.”

It's so obvious that this 2 are madly in love and so crazy into each other. 

No comments: