ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

STOP PRESS!!!, PLEASE READ!!!YOUR OPINION IS IMPORTANT


I got this alert last night and also this morning, and I thought to share this with as many people as possible, need your opinions on it quickly. There is an alert going around town saying people should stop listening to Lady Gaga's new song-''ALEJANDRO''-  Here is the message been sent out.

Please use your discretion to STOP LISTENING TO LADY GAGA! My priceless friends be aware! Romans 12:2 .
The song ''Alejandro'' by Lady Gaga, very subtly the devil sneaks into our lives to steal and destroy souls!. We don't even realize that just by singing the lyrics of a seemingly 'innocent' song with a nice tune, we open the door wider for his evil spirit!!.
'ALEJANDRO' means: man's defender and protector' (GOD).
'FERNANDO' means: ardent for peace (JESUS).
'ROBERTO' means: bright or shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT)
'BABE' is the same as 'CHILD'
Now the lyrics again:''Don't call my name,don't call my name,
Alejandro (GOD). I' m not your 'Child', I'm not 'Child','FERNANDO'(JESUS). Don't call my name;don't call my name,'ROBERTO(HOLY SPIRIT) Alejandro;Alejandro (GOD), Just let me go.''

People ,please stop listening to Lady Gaga! Real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. She sold her soul to the devil for fame and fortune, suddenly having 8 million followers on Twitter; top selling artist.

Remember the images with her inside the egg carried on a cross?. Hatching from an egg signifies the cold blooded rebirth. Implanted horns on her shoulders and cheek bone indicating the transformed BRIDE OF SATAN!.

We have to be so very careful of what lyrics we listen to everyday. BE AWARE!!!! .
Please warn the youths around you. This calls for some serious thinking pals.

This is the long and short of the message going round now, I thought I should send this round so we can all discuss about it, whats your very objective opinion(s), how should this seemingly mild situation be treated. 

4 comments:

Fanstuff said...

Spawn of the devil. I'm so not a Gaga person!!

Anonymous said...

na today??e don tey when i dey talk this one! i knew that sth was not right abt this woman....her only song i used to hum was just dance and that was if they just play it on tv and i have never ever sat down on my own to play any of her songs....God forbid i knew it even beyonce, rihanna and nikki minaj i donot listen to any of their songs abeg!

Akos said...

Lady Gaga is the ultimate DEVILS CHILD and so is the rest of the entertainment industry thus why i am so disaapointed Dbanj signed with Jayz -the king himself plus his side kick kanye.

I HEAR ME WHEN I SAY YOU CANNOT BE IN THE ENTERTAINEMNT INDUSTRY ESPECIALLY IN THE WESTERN WORLD AND NOT SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL - ALL OF THEM AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL. YOU CANNOT GET OUT and if you try to you will be eliminated, why do you think most result to taking drugs.

I read this boook called HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE by Rebecca Brown many years ago when I was not a staunch christian and she mentions entertainers in that book. Lucifer likes people like Jayz, Gaga, etc who attract masses of people. You are guaranteed to hit the million dollar mark, but its not free - its in exchange for soemthing. Those devil horns these celebrities throw all the tiem is not for nothing and it amazes me how ppl still want to tend a blind eye.

I consider myself a very smart woman and did a lot of research on this topic for at least 9 months tocome to my conclusion of this. Dont let your kids listen to such ppl like Gaga, Rihanna and the likes. Yes the beat to the song is nice but there is more to it.

Even disney channel and nickolodeon if you are aparent who plays real good attention you will see there have a way of controlling the minds of our kids. WHY? because the BIG BOSSES OF THE 3 MAIN music companies in the world and all the entertainment company giants in the world are all part of this secret society. We the normal people are just dummies falling for it.

I dont usually talk about this cos everybody close to me make fun of the situation saying i am too deep with this conspiracy theory stuff.

Since i became born again (i was just a average christian before) I have learnt so much and I am wide open well aware of whats going on - I refuse to stay ignorant in these last days - there are hundreds of evidence on many sites and youtube videos just search using words "Secret Society" illuminati, bilderberg group, skulls and bones etc etc etc.

Why do you think in the past few years every movies coming out targeting our kids is 90% DARK - Teen Wolf, Harry Potter etc etc. I mean i could go on and on. But I am telling you as an african and a christian i am not going to be influenced by these western world dark demonic spirited nonsense which africa is slowly buying into it to (DBANJ signing to Jay)

In the mean time start off with this video

john todd - ex illuminati member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otti-82jEAc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC7qCdmGmr4&feature=player_embedded

just be alert in these last days and be aware.

If anyone wants to debate or talk about this again i am so open to it.

Sincerely
Akos

Anonymous said...

IF YOU ARE FICKLE MINDED PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO JOHN TODD IN THIS HOUR VIDEO COS ITS KINDA DEEP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9roMMN6fCto&feature=player_embedded